Our Action Pathways
As of Fall 2016, RPCC’s initiatives focus on reducing emissions through advocating for Four Action Pathways, which represent the most significant local contributors of greenhouse gas emissions:
- Building Efficiency
- Renewable Energy Transition (i.e., reducing fossil fuels and promoting clean energy)
- Green Transportation
- Sustainable Land Management/Food Choices
Within each pathway, we strive to…
- Educate the general public about climate change and mobilize them for action;
- Facilitate collaboration between relevant stakeholders;
- Encourage local media to improve their coverage of climate issues; and
- Educate legislators regarding meaningful climate solutions.
More to come on actions and ways to get involved in the above areas!